Friday 12 June 2009

Sheep on track




The last few weeks have been very limited in terms of sharing the working process.  Lots of technical figuring out on my part.  I've been coming to terms with how to use the Mini DV camcorder.  I'm still not happy with the quality of images I'm getting.  I've kindly been lent a tripod which I hope will help to some extent.  The quality of my stills images have been poor, which has made me reluctant to post images, especially the weekly ones from the same spot.  They've just not been good enough.  Though I hope they've given an idea of the view!  I hope the new camera will solve this!

I'm also trying to sort out some large scale work.  There are two ideas I would like to pursue.  One, if all goes to plan, will be implemented in August.  It will be sited on the hill itself.  The other may be more long term and have to happen over the winter.  So View from a  Welsh Hill will carry on.

I have also been told of some wonderful local stories, not all concerning this particular hill, so my horizons are already expanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment